Residence Marion County FL; 30 years old.
Enlisted on 8/25/1862 at Tampa, FL as a Private.
On 8/25/1862 he mustered into "B" Co. FL 9th Infantry
(date and method of discharge not given)
He was listed as:
* Hospitalized 6/4/1864 Howard's Grove Hospital, Richmond, VA (Sick)
* Furloughed 6/13/1864 Howard's Grove Hospital, Richmond, VA
* POW 9/9/1864 Petersburg, VA
* Confined 9/15/1864 Point Lookout, MD (Estimated day)
* Oath Allegiance 6/29/1865 Point Lookout, MD (Released)
He was described at enlistment as:
5' 7", light complexion, hazel eyes, brown hair
born 8/31/1831 in Indiana
Sources used by Historical Data Systems, Inc.:
- Soldiers of Florida in the ...Civil War...
- Biographical Rosters of Florida's Soldiers 1861-1865