O.H.S.Vol 12 Number 4-Pg 425-"Old"Colbert Institute
Jodson D.Collins a Prominent Chickasaw citizen living in the vicinity of Byrd Mill and at the headwater of the Clear Boggy. It was Orignally called Colbert Institute having been first Est. at Perryville in Abt. 1854. Some years laterward its site was changed to the headwaters of the Clear Boggy.(This was the first Chickasaw manual labor school)
That would place it at near Frisco,when the Chickasaw school's were re-enstated in 1867.Anyway this really is of no help,in finding his route.They say nothing about it been burned ect.