The Kentucky in the Civil War Message Board - Archive

Re: Stoke's 5th KY Cav
In Response To: Stoke's 5th KY Cav ()

You can obtain a service record from the National Archives and Records Administration, 8th & Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20408. 202-501-5400. You need one form NATF 80 for each person. They'll send it to you. You fill it out and send it back with check or credit card for $17.00 [last time I checked] and sit and wait for 90-120 days.


go to

Service record is $35 but turn around is usually less than one week. Give Name as known, Rank, Unit and anything else you might think of.

Messages In This Thread

Stoke's 5th KY Cav
Re: Stoke's 5th KY Cav