The Missouri in the Civil War Message Board

Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt

George your pick's are one and the same. Here he is and a 6th MI Can History that speaks of his death. His brother named a boy Ard S. in honor of his brother killed at Winchester. His burial is below as list on find a grave.

1850 census:
Name: R S Stanton
Age: 11
Birth Year: abt 1839
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Home in 1850: Canaan, Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA
Gender: Male
Family Number: 266
Household Members:
Name Age
Levi Stanton 47
Caroline Stanton 34
Russell Stanton 15
Addison Stanton 14
R S Stanton 11
Martha J Stanton 9
Clorinda D Stanton 8
Hyaeva A Stanton 6
Mary Stanton 5
Oscar Stanton 3
Adelade Stanton 1

1860 census:
Name: Arde Stanton
Age: 20
Birth Year: abt 1840
Gender: Male
Birth Place: Pennsylvania
Home in 1860: Johnstown, Barry, Michigan
Post Office: Bristolville
Dwelling Number: 630
Family Number: 577
Household Members:
Name Age
Lewis K Stanton 56
Caroline Stanton 44
Arde Stanton 20
Clarinda D Stanton 17
Fidden A Stanton 16
Mary E Stanton 14
Ocar A Stanton 13
Adalaide E Stanton 11
Warren E Stanton 9
Charles Stanton 4
Emma J Stanton 2
Smith J Austin 28
Martha J Austin 20
Charlotte N Austin 2/12

Name: Ard S. Stanton
Side: Union
Regiment State/Origin: Michigan
Regiment: 6th Regiment, Michigan Cavalry
Company: K
Rank In: Private
Rank Out: Private
Film Number: M545 roll 40

Name: Pvt Ard Smith Stanton
Birth Date: 5 Jan 1840
Death Date: 17 Oct 1864
Death Place: Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia, United States of America
Cemetery: Union Cemetery
Burial or Cremation Place: Barry County, Michigan, United States of America
Has Bio?: Y
Father: Levi Kimball Stanton
Mother: Caroline Stanton

History of 6th Cavalry Regiment Michigan
Date of Organization: 13 Oct 1862
Muster Date: 24 Nov 1865
Regiment State: Michigan
Regiment Type: Cavalry
Regiment Number: 6th
Officers Killed or Mortally Wounded: 7
Officers Died of Disease or Accident: 0
Enlisted Killed or Mortally Wounded: 128
Enlisted Died of Disease or Accident: 251
Battles: Fought on 15 Feb 1863 at Aldie, VA.
Fought on 4 Apr 1863 at Hatcher's Mills, VA.
Fought on 23 Apr 1863 at Fairfax Court House, VA.
Fought on 11 Jun 1863 at Seneca, MD.
Fought on 30 Jun 1863 at Hanover, PA.
Fought on 30 Jun 1863 at Little Town, PA.
Fought on 1 Jul 1863 at Gettysburg, PA.
Fought on 1 Jul 1863 at Williamsport, MD.
Fought on 2 Jul 1863 at Hunterstown, PA.
Fought on 2 Jul 1863 at Hagerstown, MD.
Fought on 2 Jul 1863 at Gettysburg, PA.
Fought on 3 Jul 1863 at Gettysburg, PA.
Fought on 4 Jul 1863 at Emmettsburg, MD.
Fought on 4 Jul 1863.
Fought on 4 Jul 1863 at Monterey, MD.
Fought on 4 Jul 1863 at Gettysburg, PA.
Fought on 6 Jul 1863 at Williamsport, MD.
Fought on 8 Jul 1863 at Hagerstown, MD.
Fought on 8 Jul 1863 at Boonsboro, MD.
Fought on 9 Jul 1863 at Hagerstown, MD.
Fought on 11 Jul 1863 at Hagerstown, MD.
Fought on 11 Jul 1863 at Boonsboro, MD.
Fought on 14 Jul 1863 at Falling Waters, MD.
Fought on 19 Jul 1863 at Snicker's Gap, VA.
Fought on 24 Jul 1863 at Newby's Cross Roads, VA.
Fought on 24 Jul 1863 at Thornton Gap, VA.
Fought on 24 Jul 1863 at Battle Mountain, VA.
Fought on 26 Jul 1863.
Fought on 28 Jul 1863 at Newby's Cross Roads, VA.
Fought on 8 Aug 1863 at Waterford, VA.
Fought on 14 Sep 1863 at Summerville Ford, VA.
Fought on 16 Sep 1863 at Rapidan River, VA.
Fought on 16 Sep 1863 at Summerville Ford, VA.
Fought on 16 Sep 1863.
Fought on 22 Sep 1863.
Fought on 4 Oct 1863.
Fought on 7 Oct 1863 at Summit Point, VA.
Fought on 10 Oct 1863 at Robinson River, VA.
Fought on 11 Oct 1863 at Brandy Station, VA.
Fought on 11 Oct 1863 at Culpeper, VA.
Fought on 12 Oct 1863 at Brandy Station, VA.
Fought on 18 Oct 1863 at Charles Town, WV.
Fought on 19 Oct 1863 at New Baltimore, VA.
Fought on 19 Oct 1863 at Buckland's Mills, VA.
Fought on 9 Nov 1863.
Fought on 15 Nov 1863.
Fought on 5 Feb 1864 at Smithfield, VA.
Fought on 1 Mar 1864 at Hyman Bridge, VA.
Fought on 2 Mar 1864.
Fought on 3 Mar 1864 at Grove Church, VA.
Fought on 11 Mar 1864 at Glenn's PO, VA.
Fought on 16 Mar 1864 at Kearneysville, VA.
Fought on 16 Mar 1864 at Richmond, VA.
Fought on 5 Apr 1864 at Grove Church, VA.
Fought on 4 May 1864 at Stevensburg, VA.
Fought on 6 May 1864 at Wilderness, VA.
Fought on 6 May 1864 at Todd's Tavern, VA.
Fought on 11 May 1864 at Yellow Tavern, VA.
Fought on 12 May 1864 at Yellow Tavern, VA.
Fought on 12 May 1864 at Meadow Bridge, VA.
Fought on 12 May 1864.
Fought on 13 May 1864 at Meadow Bridge, VA.
Fought on 27 May 1864 at Hanover Town, VA.
Fought on 28 May 1864 at Hawes' Shop, VA.
Fought on 28 May 1864 at Hanover Town, VA.
Fought on 30 May 1864 at Cold Harbor, VA.
Fought on 1 Jun 1864 at Cold Harbor, VA.
Fought on 2 Jun 1864 at Cold Harbor, VA.
Fought on 10 Jun 1864.
Fought on 11 Jun 1864 at Yellow Tavern, VA.
Fought on 11 Jun 1864 at Trevillian Station, VA.
Fought on 12 Jun 1864 at Trevillian Station, VA.
Fought on 15 Jun 1864.
Fought on 30 Jun 1864.
Fought on 1 Jul 1864.
Fought on 5 Jul 1864.
Fought on 11 Jul 1864.
Fought on 20 Jul 1864.
Fought on 21 Jul 1864 at Mundy Branch, MD.
Fought on 30 Jul 1864.
Fought on 30 Jul 1864 at Berryville, VA.
Fought on 11 Aug 1864 at Opequan Creek, VA.
Fought on 11 Aug 1864 at Winchester, VA.
Fought on 14 Aug 1864.
Fought on 15 Aug 1864.
Fought on 25 Aug 1864 at Shepherdstown, WV.
Fought on 28 Aug 1864 at Shepherdstown, WV.
Fought on 29 Aug 1864 at Smithfield, VA.
Fought on 14 Sep 1864 at Winchester, VA.
Fought on 15 Sep 1864 at Smithfield, VA.
Fought on 15 Sep 1864.
Fought on 19 Sep 1864 at Winchester, VA.
Fought on 21 Sep 1864.
Fought on 22 Sep 1864.
Fought on 26 Sep 1864 at Port Republic, VA.
Fought on 8 Oct 1864 at Woodstock, VA.
Fought on 9 Oct 1864 at Woodstock, VA.
Fought on 19 Oct 1864 at Cedar Creek, VA.
Fought on 23 Oct 1864 at Cedar Creek, VA.
Fought on 15 Nov 1864.
Fought on 18 Nov 1864 at Winchester, VA.
Fought on 18 Nov 1864.
Fought on 4 Dec 1864 at Paris, VA.
Fought on 12 Dec 1864.
Fought on 15 Dec 1864.
Fought on 15 Jan 1865.
Fought on 22 Jan 1865 at Strasburg, VA.
Fought on 5 Feb 1865 at Newtown, VA.
Fought on 15 Mar 1865.
Fought on 1 Apr 1865 at Five Forks, VA.
Fought on 4 Apr 1865 at Beaver Pond Mills, VA.
Fought on 6 Apr 1865.
Fought on 6 Apr 1865 at High Bridge, VA.
Fought on 9 Apr 1865 at Dinwiddie Court House, VA.
Fought on 15 May 1865.
Fought on 31 Aug 1865 at Tongue River, MT.
Fought on 13 Sep 1865 at Lagonda Station, WT.
Regiment History: MICHIGAN
Sixth Cavalry.
(Three Years)
The Sixth Regiment of Michigan Volunteer Cavalry was organized in the summer of 1862, under authority of the Secretary of War, granted directly to Hon. Francis W. Kellogg, member of Congress from the (then) Fourth Congressional District of Michigan. It comprised twelve troops of a maximum strength of 100 men each, including the proper complement of non-commissioned officers. The rendezvous was Grand Rapids. George Gray, a leading lawyer of the state, was commissioned Lieutenant Colonel and assigned to command of the camp. Troop commanders were ordered to report to him. Subsequently, and before the date of muster, Governor Blair, in compliance with a petition of the officers of the regiment, commissioned him as Colonel. Major Russell A. Alger of the Second Michigan Cavalry, was commissioned to succeed Colonel Gray as Lieutenant
The regiment was mustered into the United States service October 11, 1862, with 1229 officers and men. But four of the officers had seen service, viz: Lieutenant Colonel R. A. Alger, previously Captain and Major of the Second Michigan Cavalry; Captain Peter A. Weber, in the Third Michigan Infantry, and Battalion Adjutant of the Second Michigan Cavalry; Lieutenant Don G. Lovell, as Corporal in the Third Infantry, and Lieutenant Phineas G. White, as Sergeant in the First Michigan Cavalry.
The following were the original officers of the regiment:
Colonel, George Gray; Lieutenant Colonel, Russell A. Alger; Majors, Thaddeus Foote, Elijah D. Waters and Simeon B. Brown; Surgeon, Daniel G. Weare; Assistant Surgeon, David C. Spaulding; Adjutant, Hiram F. Hale; Quartermaster, Charles H.
Patten; Commissary, Jacob Chapman; Chaplain, Stephen S. S. N. Greeley.
A. Captain, Henry E. Thompson, Grand Rapids. First Lieutenant, Manning D. Birge, Grand Rapids. Second Lieutenant, Stephen H. Ballard, Grand Rapids. Second Lieutenant, Joel S. Sheldon, Grand Rapids.
B. Captain, Peter A. Weber, Grand Rapids. First Lieutenant, Warren C. Comstock, Grand Rapids. Second Lieutenant, Charles E. Bolza, Grand Rapids. Second Lieutenant, Charles E. Storrs, Blendon.
C. Captain, Wesley Armstrong, Lapeer. First Lieutenant, Edward Potter, Burchville. Second Lieutenant, William Creevy, Lexington. Second Lieutenant, George S. West, Lexington.
D. Captain, David G. Royce, Burns. First Lieutenant, Seymour Shipman, New Haven. Second Lieutenant, Horace B. Rogers, Lansing. Second Lieutenant, Schuyler F. Seager, Lansing.
E. Captain, James H. Kidd, Ionia. First Lieutenant, Edward L. Craw, Lyons. Second Lieutenant, Franklin P. Nichols, Ionia. Second Lieutenant, Ambrose L. Soule, Lyons.
F. Captain, William Hyser, Plainfield. First Lieutenant, Don C. Batchelder, Ypsilanti. Second Lieutenant, Don G. Lovell, Grand Rapids. Second Lieutenant, George W. Crawford, Plainfield.
G. Captain, George A. Drew, Detroit. First Lieutenant, Harrison L. Throop, Owosso. Second Lieutenant, William Hull, Detroit. Second Lieutenant, Phineas G. White, Lapeer.
H. Captain, Henry L. Wise, Caledonia. First Lieutenant, James H. Lobdell, Muskegon. Second Lieutenant, Horace H. Richards, Paris. Second Lieutenant, James H. Kellogg, Grand Rapids.
I. Captain, Charles W. Deane, Pentwater. First Lieutenant, Robert A. Moon, Big Rapids. Second Lieutenant, John S. Joslyn, Holly. Second Lieutenant, Malcom M. Moore, Grand Rapids.
K. Captain, John F. Andrews, Thornapple. First Lieutenant, Peter Cramer, Woodland. Second Lieutenant, Lewis H. Jordan, Irving. Second Lieutenant, Caleb W. Robinson, Grand Rapids.
L. Captain, John Torry, Saginaw. First Lieutenant, Philip G. Corey, Galesburg. Second Lieutenant, James Mather, Pavilion. Second Lieutenant, Elliot F. Covell, Grand Rapids.
M. Captain, John M. Pratt, Saranac. First Lieutenant, Harvey H. Vinton, Vergennes. Second Lieutenant, Benjamin F. Rockafellow, Lyons. Second Lieutenant, Elias B. Stone, Bowne.

The following held positions in the field, staff and non-commissioned staff during the history of the regiment:
Colonels--George Gray, James H. Kidd.
Lieutenant Colonels--Russell A. Alger, Thaddeus Foote, Henry E. Thompson, George A. Drew and Harvey H. Vinton.
Majors--Thaddeus Foote, Elijah D. Waters, Simeon B. Brown, Peter A. Weber, James H. Kidd, George A. Drew, Charles W. Deane, Harvey H. Vinton, Manning D. Birge, Charles E. Storrs, Don G. Lovell.
Surgeon--Daniel G. Weare.
Assistant Surgeons--David C. Spaulding, James Sleeth, Henry Johnson.
Adjutants--Hiram F. Hale, Aaron Cone Jewett, Henry V. Hobart, Elliott M. Norton.
Quartermasters--Charles H. Patten, William H. Jewell.
Commissaries--Jacob Chapman, Joel S. Sheldon, George W. Simonds.
Sergeant Majors--Henry V. Hobart, Elliott M. Norton, Sessions P. Curtiss, William Keyes.
Quartermaster Sergeants--Oliver N. Taylor, William H. Jewell, John H. Dickey.
Commissary Sergeants--James H. Dudley, Perley W. Johnson.
Hospital Stewards--John G. Havens, Edwin R. Cobb, Benjamin R. Rose, Miles H. Seeley.
Chief Bugler--Thomas Shaw.
Veterinary Surgeons--Ira C. Horton, Orson N. Earll.
Farrier--Gilbert G. Bailey.
Saddler Sergeants--James Somerville, John Pollock.

Lieutenant Colonel Alger was promoted to Colonel of the Fifth Michigan Cavalry. Lieutenant Colonel Thaddeus Foote to
Colonel of the Tenth Michigan Cavalry. Major Simeon B. Brown to Colonel of the Eleventh Michigan Cavalry. Major Weber was
killed at Falling Waters, Md., July 14, 1863; Adjutant Jewett at Williamsport, Md., July 6, 1863. Major Drew served on the staff of General Custer during the war, as did Captain L. W. Barnhart. Lieutenant White was on the staff of General Copeland. Captain Probasco and Lieutenant Hull served on the brigade staff, the latter on staff of Colonel Charles R. Lowell. Sergeant Dudley was given a commission in a United States colored regiment. Lieutenant Seager and Adjutant Hale became U. S. Paymasters. Captains Wise and Armstrong became Majors in the Eleventh Michigan Cavalry. Sergeant C. W. Watkins became a Captain in the Tenth Michigan Cavalry.
Before leaving Grand Rapids in December the regiment was mounted and each troop had horses of one color--A, bays; B, browns; C, greys; D, blacks; L, sorrels, etc. After arriving in Washington it was armed with Spencer repeating rifles, sabers and revolvers. Later on, the rifles were exchanged for carbines, a lighter arm of the same caliber.
On the 10th of December, 1862, the regiment proceeded to Washington, D. C., and went into camp on "Meridian Hill," between Fourteenth and Seventh streets. While there it was brigaded with the Fifth and Seventh, under Brigadier General J. T. Copeland, formerly Colonel of the Fifth. The brigade was attached to Casey's division of Heintzelman's corps, Department of Washington. During the winter it participated in two raids across Long Bridge into Virginia, in one of which it rode with Sir Percy Wyndham to Falmouth, where Burnside's army was in camp. No enemy except a few guerrillas was encountered.
In the spring it broke camp in Washington and marched to Fairfax Court House and was kept on picket until June. Six troops under Lieutenant Colonel Alger were sent to the vicinity of Vienna and maintained a line of videttes along Difficult Creek from where it empties into the Potomac River. Two troops, I and M, had been sent on detached duty in the lower Shenandoah Valley, where they remained until the spring of 1864, when they rejoined the regiment at Culpepper, Va. The others were under Colonel Gray maintaining a part of the cordon of videttes which surrounded Washington. Copeland's brigade, the First Michigan Cavalry having been attached, was a part of Stahel's division of cavalry.
When Hooker's army began its movement into Maryland to head off Lee, Stahel's division was made a part of the army of
the Potomac, and the Sixth Michigan acted as rear guard at the crossing of the Potomac River at Edward's Ferry. Kilpatrick
succeeded Stahel; and Custer, promoted to Brigadier General from the rank of Captain on Pleasanton's Staff, took the place
of Copeland. He was first seen by the Michigan men at the battle of Hanover, Pa., June 30, 1863, the first time the Sixth was under fire. The regiment, to quote General Kilpatrick's report, "particularly distinguished" itself at Hunterstown after dark on July 2, where it encountered Wade Hampton's cavalry. It was in the famous cavalry fight on the right at Gettysburg, July 3, where it supported Pennington's battery. It marched all day July 4 in a pouring rain, was in the engagement in the mountain pass at Monterey at midnight, July 4; was at Smithfield, Boonsboro, Hagerstown, Williamsport (July 6), where Adjutant Jewett was killed, and at Falling Waters, July 14, where, under Major Weber, who was killed, it attacked the rear guard of the army of northern Virginia, under General Pettigrew, who was also killed, making a charge which Kilpatrick in his official report referred to as "the most gallant ever made," and which a confederate writer in a southern paper afterwards described as "a charge of dare-devils." With one exception, Hawes' Shop, this was the most sanguinary engagement in which the Sixth ever took part.
The regiment followed Custer in all the cavalry engagements which followed in Virginia. It performed conspicuous service at Brandy Station, Oct. 11, and at Buckland Mills, Oct. 19, 1863. It was at Mine Run, Morton's Ford, Raccoon and Summerville Fords and other minor engagements, and went into winter quarters at Stevensburg, Va. During that yearit was a part of the Second Brigade, Third Division, Cavalry Corps. It remained at Stevensburg all winter, commanded for the most part by Lieutenant Colonel H. E. Thompson, except that in the latter part of February, 1864, two hundred picked men ofthe regiment, under command of Major Kidd, went on the ill-fated "Kilpatrick raid" to Richmond. It brought up the rear when Kilpatrick was driven out of his camps near Meadow Bridge, at midnight, by a force which came out of Richmond for that purpose. It marched down the peninsula to Norfolk and, embarking on transports at Yorktown, came back via Washington to its camps near Culpepper. The brigade was then transferred and became the First Brigade, First Division, Cavalry Corps, a designation which it retained till the war closed.
On the 6th of May, 1864, the Sixth was hotly engaged on the left of Hancock's corps in the Wilderness. It succeeded,
however, in routing the enemy to which it was opposed (Rosser's cavalry), who retreated, leaving their dead and wounded in our
hands.The Sixth led the advance on the first day (May 8) of Sheridan's great raid, when ten thousand cavalrymen marched in
column of fours, in a single column; was at Beaver Dam Station, at Yellow Tavern (where Stuart, the confederate leader, was
killed), at Hanovertown, at Hawes' Shop, at Cold Harbor, at Trevillian Station, Meadow Bridge and many other engagements
during the months of May and June. It accompanied Sheridan to the Shenandoah Valley and was in the battles of Winchester,
Tom's Brook, Luray, Shepardstown and Cedar Creek.
The service which the regiment performed was always creditable. If any engagements were to be singled out in which its gallantry was more conspicuous than at other times we should say: Hunterstown, Falling Waters, Monterey Gap, Buckland Mills, Brandy Station, Kilpatrick Raid, Wilderness, Yellow Tavern, Hawes' Shop, Cold Harbor, Hanovertown, Winchester, Shepardstown, Tom's Brook and Cedar Creek.
In the spring of 1865 the regiment left Winchester with Sheridan and did excellent service in the closing campaign of the war, from Winchester to Appomattox. It marched to Washington, participated in the Grand Review and was then ordered to Leavenworth, Kan., whence it marched 1100 miles viaFort Kearney, Julesburg and Fort Laramie to Powder River, Wyoming Territory, a portion of it, under Major Lovell, going still farther to the Rosebud country. Four troops formed a part of the Powder River Indian expedition, and built a fort on that river about 50 miles from where it empties into the Yellowstone. The men who had less than two years to serve were ordered back to the states and were mustered out at Jackson, Mich., in November, 1865. The others were consolidated into a new regiment and sent to Utah.
During the first year of its service, 1863, the regiment was commanded by Colonel George Gray until September 28, when
that officer was injured by a fall of his horse so seriously that he was never again able to render service in the field.
In the retreat from Brandy Station to Bull Run, at Buckland Mills, Oct. 19, 1863, at Mine Run and Morton's Ford it was commanded by Major J. H. Kidd; during most of the winter of 1863-64 by Lieutenant Colonel H. E. Thompson; from the opening
of the campaign of 1864 (Wilderness) to Oct. 26, by Colonel J. H. Kidd (Major until July 1); from Oct. 26 to Nov. 26, by Major Charles W. Deane (the Colonel being in command of the brigade). In the closing campaign (1865) it was commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Harvey H. Vinton. It was also, at other times for short periods, commanded by Major C. E. Storrs, Major Don G. Lovell, Adjutant H. F. Hale, Captain B. F. Rockafellow and others.
The following letter, written by Colonel Gray to Secretary of War Stanton, shows a lofty spirit of renunciation, as rare as it was praiseworthy. He was long since gathered to his fathers, but it seems fitting that his own letter should be placed in this volume as a beautiful tribute to his memory:
WASHINGTON, D. C., May 14th, 1864.
SIR: I beg leave respectfully to state that on the 28th day of September last, in consequence of injuries received while temporarily in command of a Brigade (the then Second Brigade, Third Division, now the First Brigade, First Division, Cavalry Corps), which rendered me at that time wholly unfit for any duty, I was ordered to report to the Medical Director at
Washington. Subsequently, by order from Headquarters, MilitaryDistrict of Washington, dated October 26, 1863, I was ordered on Court Martial duty with other officers who were not fit for service in the field, and continued on that duty until by Special Orders No. 546, from the War Department, of date December 9th, 1863, I was detailed as member of a General Court
Martial, of which Brigadier General R. B. Mitchell was President. That Court was dissolved, and a new Court convened by Special Orders No. 122, War Department, March 19th, 1864, ofwhich Brigadier General James Barnes is President, and I am now on duty as a member thereof.During the winter I hoped to become able, by the opening of the campaign, for duty in the field. But in this I have been disappointed, as the effect of the injuries I received incapacitates me for the saddle, and renders me permanently
unfit for active service.Under these circumstances, feeling it to be most unjust to my very excellent Field Officers, on whom devolve the labors and responsibilities attending the command of the regiment, that I should retain my rank, while they perform the services corresponding thereto; and knowing that the effect of this state of things is prejudicial to my regiment, and injurious to the service; being now absent from the field for more than seven months, with no prospect of being able to resume duty
there; I beg leave, hereby, to tender my resignation as Colonel of the Sixth Regiment Michigan Cavalry Volunteers.
I have the honor to be, most respectfully, your obedient servant,
Colonel Sixth Michigan Cavalry.
Secretary of War.
The following official report, made Dec. 17, 1864, is a suitable sketch of the doings of the regiment for a year, and as it never found its way into the war records is placed here for a permanent record:
WINCHESTER, VA., Dec. 17, 1864.
Adjutant General of Michigan,
GENERAL: I have the honor to submit the following brief resume of operations of this command for the year embraced between the dates November 1st, 1863, and November 1st, 1864.Except a skirmish with Wade Hampton's Division of Cavalry at Stevensburg in the early part of November, and three or four demonstrations upon the enemy's lines on the Rapidan, at Raccoon, Summerville, and Morton's Fords, no active duty was assigned to the regiment, from November 1st until the
expiration of the year 1863.The regiment was engaged in the fight at Morton's Ford, on the 1st of December, and went into winter quarters at Stevensburg soon after; and continued to do its proportionateamount of picket duty until the month of February, 1864, when General Kilpatrick made his celebrated Richmond raid, when it accompanied him and participated in all the dangers and privations of that bold but unsuccessful movement. On the night when the enemy attacked the camps of the Third Division near Richmond, the Sixth, or a portion of it (troops A, E, and G), under my immediate command, together with one battalion of the First Vermont Cavalry, brought up the rear when the Division retreated.After returning to our old camps at Stevensburg nothing of importance (except the transfer of the Michigan Brigade to the (First Cavalry Division), occurred until the 4th of May, when the spring campaign opened. I will here remark that on the 3rd, companies (troops) I and M, which, under the command of
Major C. W. Deane for a year had been operating in the Shenandoah Valley, returned to the regiment for duty.On the 4th and 5th of May the First Division, having the rear, did not become engaged. On the 6th, the Michigan Brigade, having the left, connecting with the Second Corps of Infantry, was attacked with great impetuosity by the rebel generals, Rosser and Fitz Lee. The charge was met by the Sixth in conjunction with the First. The regiment was engaged all that day--repulsing the first charge made by the enemy--and holding the right of the Brigade line against a greatly superior force. Among the casualties were Lieut. Cortez P. Pendill of K, and Lieut. B. F. Rockafellow of M, both severely wounded while leading their men. Lieut. Pendill when wounded
was far in advance of everybody, in pursuit of a rebel officer.
The casualties among the enlisted men were numerous, but as I have already forwarded the aggregate of casualties for the year
I will not encumber this report with details of that character. Seventh, 8th and 9th occupied with slight skirmishing, and
guarding the flank of General Meade's army.Tenth, Sheridan's raid commenced. This regiment had the advance of the entire Cavalry Corps during a portion of the day, and was the second regiment to reach Beaver Dam Station,
assisting in the capture and destruction of a large amount of rebel stores there accumulated, and in recapturing about 350 Union soldiers who had been captured in the Wilderness.The 11th was fought the battle of Yellow Tavern. This regiment being dismounted, made several charges on the left of the line occupied by the Fifth Michigan Cavalry, succeeding each time in driving the enemy from strong positions in woods and behind fences, finally driving the enemy so far that pursuit with dismounted men was useless. Our casualties were large.Twelfth reached Meadow Bridge, on the Chickahominy, found the bridge gone and the crossing disputed by the enemy's dismounted cavalry with strong breastworks and artillery.From the swampy nature of the ground it was impossible to bring artillery to bear upon them. "The stream must be crossed at all hazards" was the order, and the Fifth and Sixth were assigned the duty. Dismounting, the two regiments crossed on the ties of a railroad bridge, one at a time, in the face of a galling fire of musketry and artillery, and succeeding in gaining a foothold on the opposite bank, subsequently charged and drove the enemy from their works, killing and capturing many. This, one of the most desperate fights the regiment was ever engaged in, was attended with very few casualties. Lieut. Thomas A. Edie of Troop A, one of our bravest and most
efficient officers, was instantly killed by a shot through the head.
Twelfth, 13th, 14th, marched over the historic ground of McClellan's seven days' battles, reaching Malvern Hill on the 14th, where we remained until the 17th, when we broke camp and marched to Charles City Court House, thence to Baltimore Crossroads, reaching that point on the 18th. On the 19th, pursuant to orders from General Custer, I went with my command to Bottom's Bridge, which I destroyed, together with the extensive railroad bridge across the Chickahominy near that point, meeting with but slight opposition from small parties of the enemy who were easily dispersed. Twentieth, marched via Newcastle to Hanover Courthouse, General Custer in command. The Sixth, having the advance, charged the town, driving out a force of the enemy stationed there, cut the wires and destroyed the track, burning several bridges on the Virginia Central railroad.
Twentieth to twenty-fifth marched, via White House, to Chesterfield Station, where we rejoined the Army of the Potomac. From the 4th of May till the 26th, the regiment marched 300 miles.Twenty-seventh, having marched all night, crossed the Pamunkey at Hanovertown, at daylight. I was ordered by General Custer to proceed in the direction of Hanover Courthouse, which I did and soon became engaged with Gordon's Brigade of Rebel cavalry. All of the Michigan Brigade, as well as General Devin's Brigade, became engaged, and the enemy was routed in great confusion. Our losses in killed and wounded were considerable.
On the 28th fought the battle of Hawes' Shop. Gregg's men were falling back. The Brigade was ordered to support him. The Brigade was dismounted. The Sixth had the right of the road, its left on the road. The enemy was in the woods. We formed in the open field. General Custer ordered three cheers and a charge. The cheers were given and the order to charge obeyed. In a minute the fight was hand to hand. The rebels fought with desperation, but were routed. They left their dead and wounded in our hands and many prisoners. In ten minutes out of 140 men I had engaged 33 were killed or wounded. Twelve were killed outright, four died before morning. The ground where the regiment fought was covered with rebel dead and wounded. The trees were riddled. Infantry officers who saw the fight spoke of it as one of the most desperate they ever witnessed. It is not boasting to say that the gallantry displayed by the men of the Michigan Brigade in that fight was extraordinary, unexampled.
Twenty-eighth, marched to Newcastle Ferry, on the Pamunkey river. Thirtieth at the battle of Old Church, the Brigade
being dismounted, this regiment was held in reserve mounted, but for some reason was not ordered to charge as was expected.
Thirty-first, the Brigade being about to advance on Cold Harbor by the direct road, I was sent with the regiment by an unfrequented road to threaten the flank of the enemy's position. This I succeeded in doing, by driving in the enemy's pickets on the New Kent road, where I formed, afterwards, a junction with the Second Brigade, commanded by Colonel Devin. By a vigorous attack made on the rebel front and this threatened attack in flank the enemy was routed. During the night we were engaged in throwing up breastworks, havingreceived a notice that the Cavalry were ordered to hold the position (Cold Harbor), until the Infantry could come up. On the morning of the 31st the enemy's infantry made a furious assault upon our position, but were repulsed, failing in every attempt to drive us from our works. About 12 o'clock, M, we were replaced by the First Corps, to our great relief, for officers and men were worn out with incessant marching and fighting by night and day.
During the month of June, General Sheridan with the First and Second Divisions of the Cavalry Corps, made his raid toward Gordonsville. The enemy's entire Cavalry force was encountered on the 11th of the month at Trevillian Station on the Orange and Alexandria railroad. This regiment was engaged the entire day, fighting both mounted and dismounted, charging and counter-charging. Not less than one hundred prisoners were captured by the regiment, but being surrounded for several hours, many men were necessarily lost. On the 12th, the enemy having been reinforced by Infantry, confronted and opposed our advance. Having the advance, I was ordered by General Custer to go toward Gordonsville, but had proceeded less than a mile when I encountered and drove in the rebel pickets upon the main reserve, which was nothing less than their whole force posted in formidable entrenched positions. In the bloody work of that day we were the first regiment engaged, and one of the three last to leave the field. Among the casualties was Sergeant M. E. Avery of Troop E, killed by a cannon ball. One of the bravest of the brave, I must pay to him the tribute of admiration due to every soldier who was always found at his post, bravely and conscientiously discharging his duty. Had his life been spared, a commission would have before this rewarded him for his conspicuous gallantry. Capt. Don G. Lovell and Lieut. Luther Canouse were among the wounded.From Trevillian Station we returned, via White House,
Jones' bridge on the Chickahominy, etc., to the Army of the Potomac, which had found a resting place on the south side of the James river. Terribly jaded, men and horses needed rest, but were immediately ordered off to find Wilson's Cavalry, which had been cut off in the vicinity of Reams' Station.The residue of the month of June and the month of July was occupied in recuperating reorganizing and remounting. When General Hancock made his feint on the north side of the James river the Cavalry corps accompanied him. We were only slightly engaged. Picketing, we had plenty of it, little else. From the 26th May to the 1st August the regiment marched not less than 400 miles.On the 3rd of August the regiment embarked on transports at City Point, arriving at Washington on the 6th, and marched thence via Poolesville and Harper's Ferry to Halltown, reaching the latter place on the morning of the 10th, in time to join in the advance of the new army of the Middle Military Division, under its new commander.
On the morning of the 11th marched at daylight, took up a position beyond the Opequan Creek, towards Winchester. A section of Ransom's battery was charged upon by the enemy. Captain James Mather, with one battalion of the Sixth Michigan Cavalry, happening to be at hand, repulsed the charge and saved the battery, at the sacrifice, however, of his own life. He was instantly killed while urging his men forward.Twelfth, was ordered by General Custer to reconnoitre the enemy's position beyond Cedar Creek. Found him in strong force and no attack was made by the cavalry upon the position.Thirteenth, in camp. Fifteenth, moved to Cedarville. On the 16th the First Cavalry Division was attacked in its camp near Front Royal by Kershaw's Division of Infantry and Fitz Lee's Division of Cavalry. In the bloody repulse given the enemy, only one battalion of this regiment participated, the
others being several miles distant at the time guarding a ford. The Second Battalion, commanded by Captain H. H. Vinton (subsequently Major and now Lieutenant Colonel), constituting the skirmish line in front of the Brigade, repulsed the first attack made by the enemy's cavalry, and afterwards made two charges, capturing many prisoners.The time from the 16th to the 25th was consumed in a retrograde movement, finally bringing up at Shepherdstown.Twenty-fifth, fought the battle of Kearneysville and Shepherdstown, when the Michigan Brigade, cut off from all support and surrounded by the enemy's infantry and cavalry, was
rescued by the genius of its commander, and the intrepidity of its men. Of the men of this regiment, who, of course, came under my immediate notice, not a man left the ranks, or betrayed a sign of weakness or fear, when the enemy were assailing us in front and on both flanks, with a river in rear, the fords of which were supposed to be in possession of the enemy. So unflinchingly did they face the danger that the enemy dared not charge our line, but suffered us slowly to retire to a ford, the existence of which was known to General Custer alone. That officer afterwards said that if he had found the enemy at the ford, as he apprehended, he had determined to break through their lines in the direction of Shepherdstown. From this perilous position we escaped without the loss of a man captured, and our wounded were all brought off.
From the 25th August to the 18th September, the regiment was engaged in the fights at Leetown and Smithfield, made three reconnoissances, encountered the enemy each time, and being under fire, acted once as escort for General Sheridan, and had one chase after Mosby's guerrillas, wounding an officer of his command, who was captured, and was with General Sheridan during all the marchings and counter marchings which characterized the earlier part of the Shenandoah Campaign.On the 19th September this regiment, at Sevres Ford on Opequan Creek, was dismounted and ordered by General Custer to dislodge the enemy from their position on the opposite bank and open the way for the Brigade to cross. The enemy was strongly posted behind breastworks of rails, in such a manner as to completely command the ford. For an eighth of a mile before reaching the ford the country was open. Across this space the regiment charged, exposed to a galling fire, when reaching temporary shelter a halt was made to reform the lines. When the advance was again ordered the enemy fell back precipitately, a force having come up from another direction to threaten his flank. Having effected a crossing the Brigade pushed on to Winchester, reaching which point we soon became engaged with rebel cavalry and infantry. Three charges were made by the regiment. In the first we assisted in routing the rebel cavalry. In the second, we were repulsed by rebel infantry, and in the third charge made by that portion of the Brigade which had rallied, led by General Custer in person, this regiment alone captured more prisoners than it had men engaged.
Seven officers had their horses shot under them on the field.From 19th to 23rd, in pursuit of Early's army. Twenty-fourth overtook Wickham's Brigade of Rebel Cavalry in the Luray Valley and charged on the left of the Brigade line, assisting in routing the enemy.
Twenty-sixth, crossed the Shenandoah at Port Republic. The regiment charged on a rebel wagon train near Brown's Gap, but finding itself confronted by Early's whole army, very judiciously failed to capture the train.From the 26th September to the 26th October the regiment was commanded by Major Charles W. Deane. During that time the regiment made several reconnoissances, acted as escort for General Sheridan three times, and fought three battles. On the evening of the 8th October, I was ordered by General Merritt to drive the force which had been harassing our rear in the retrograde movement from Harrisonburg back to Woodstock, a distance of six miles. Giving the Sixth Michigan the advance, I succeeded in doing this. The enemy were driven at a run the entire distance. They made several attempts to charge the regiment, but were repulsed each time. On the 9th I was
ordered to open the ball by attacking the flank of a very strong cavalry force which confronted General Custer. The attack was made with great impetuosity by the Sixth and Seventh Michigan, but as this report has only to do with one regiment I will omit all mention of the very gallant part taken in the fight by the Seventh Michigan, and the splendid gallantry ofthe Fifth Michigan in the fight of the 8th.The Sixth Michigan charged and scattered a mounted and dismounted line of the enemy, made the first impression that was made upon the enemy's lines in the action of the 9th October, charging and routing everything that opposed them, until they found themselves two miles in advance of the other two brigades of the First Division, who were being at the same time driven back by another portion of the same force engaging us, and until ordered by the Division commander to halt. On the 19th of October the regiment behaved with such coolness in the face of the defeat which threatened our arms as to win complimentary notice from all its commanders. It made two charges upon the lines of infantry, in both of which it succeeded in breaking the enemy's lines. In the second charge many prisoners and a battle-flag were the trophies. The enemy was utterly routed: During the year the regiment has been in twenty-three pitched battles, besides innumerable skirmishes, has captured more prisoners than it has ever had men for duty, has participated in the dangers and shared all the honors of the Michigan Cavalry Brigade.
Very respectfully, your obedient servant,
J. H. KIDD, Colonel Commanding.
The list of casualties which accompanied the foregoing report shows that the Sixth during that year lost men, killed in action or died of wounds, 57; died of disease, 33; discharged for disability, 48; transferred to Veteran Reserve Corps, 14; wounded in action, 170; missing in action 109.
It carried on its rolls, from first to last, 1624 officers and men. It lost during its term of service 8 officers, 8 sergeants, 8 corporals and 97 men killed in action or died of wounds, a total of 121.
The battles or skirmishes in which these casualties occurred were: Hanover, 1; Hunterstown, 3; Gettysburg, 1;
Smithfield, 1; Boonsboro, 2; Williamsport, 1; Falling Waters, 21; Battle Mountain, 1; Newby's Cross Roads, 2; Seneca, Md., 4;
Waterford, 1; Harper's Ferry, 1; Buckland Mills, 1; Somerville Ford, 4; Rapidan River, 1; Grove Church, 1; Brandy Station, 1;
Wilderness, 4; Yellow Tavern, 3; Meadow Bridge, 3; Hanovertown, 2; Hawes' Shop, 17; Cold Harbor, 1; Trevillian Station, 15;
Winchester, 8; Cedar Creek, 6; Tom's Brook, 3; City Point, 1; Shepardstown, 1; Hatcher's Mills, 1; High Bridge, 1; Dinwiddie
Court House, 2; Beaver Pond Mills, 1; Muddy Branch, 1; Wyoming Territory (by Indians), 2; Five Forks, 1--121.
The officers killed were: At Falling Waters, July 14, 1863, Major Peter A. Weber, Captain David G. Royce, Lieutenant C. E. Bolza. At Williamsport, July 6, 1863, Adjutant Aaron Cone Jewett. At Meadow Bridge, May 12, 1864, Lieutenant Thomas A. Edie. At Opequan Creek, Va., Aug. 11, 1864, Captain James Mather. At Beaver Pond Mills, April 4, 1865, Lieutenant Solon H. Finney. In Wyoming, by Indians, Aug. 31, 1865, Captain Osmer F. Cole--8. Mortimer Rappleye appears in the record as a
Sergeant, but he had been appointed Lieutenant and was acting as such in command of the advance guard when he was killed at
Hanovertown, Va., May 27, 1864, before receiving his commission. Sergeant Marvin E. Avery was performing the duties of an officer during the campaign of 1864 until he was killed at Trevillian Station, June 12, 1864. The real number of officers killed in action, therefore, should be 10 instead of 8.
Following are the names of the enlisted men who were killed in action. The date and place will be found in the list which follows this sketch:
Sergeants--Saddle Sergeant Charles C. Krauss, Marvin E. Avery, James W. Brown, George B. Ingersoll, E. L. Williams, Q. M. Sergeant George T. Patten, C. W. Cox, Mortimer Rappleye--8.
Corporals--W. H. Dailey, Carlos Rider, Monroe Livingston, James S. Andrus, William F. Brockway, Thomas C. Cranston, James
K. Francisco, James J. Provin--8.
Privates--Andrew Barnum, Alexander H. Coon, John Hanna, Ezra P. Moon, Charles Batson, Lewis Bowman, Byron A. Elmore, H.
N. Gooch, A. R. Martin, O. W. Mayfield, F. J. Neal, Francis Pelton, George Beckwith, John Burder, W. P. Campbell, William
G. Dixon, Morris J. Eldridge, James Foo, Martin W. Foote, Joseph Kilbourne, Joseph Larima, Alexander McClure, Stephen Pray, Charles E. Roney, Harvey Tucker, John Yax, Charles A. Buck, James Burns, George B. Chandler, Ira C. Harding, Horace Hart, Levi F. Jones, Charles Lessey, Albert Otis, John W. Soule, A. Stafford, George Selling, Ephraim Tucker, Wm. C. White, George Barber, Nathan B. Bass, John Cryderman, Almeron Decker, William H. Edwards, Henry M. Harrison, Miles E. Hutchinson, Louis Kepfort, Wilson Perkins, Lewis H. Yeoman,Truman J. Brown, George Briggs, Joshua B. Clark, John Day, James Lyons, Jeremiah McDonald, F. D. Richardson, George Trager, Erastus E. Ward, George Clark, Sears E. Galusha, Peter McLean, Frederick V. Rogers, William M. Brockway, George W. Fay, John Nellins, Seth Streeter, Henry F. Wheaton, John Winters, George T. Brown, Jerry Dudley, Warren E. Johnson, Touissaint Jolly, Henry Kirkley, Albert Moulthrop, Wesley Powers, George Buckle, F. Von Helmerich, F. Waidewitz, David
Whalen, George H. Brownell, Oscar J. Hawkins, Franklin Hughston, Elisha Inman, Ira Kelsey, Edward W. Morrison,
Jonathan W. Smith, Andrew Stanton, Albert Chase, Benjamin F. Earl, L. D. Sweet, Edward Butler, Duncan Campbell, Dallas
Dexter, Thomas Farrell, Charles H. Gross, Martin Honn, William W. Johnson--97.
Officers killed in action.....................................8
Sergeants killed in action....................................8
Corporals killed in action....................................8
Privates killed in action....................................97
The following died as prisoners of war in Andersonville, Ga.:
A. William Dalziel, Reuben B. Douglas, John Holcomb, David A. Monroe, Corporal Darwin P. Swain, William G. Whiteworth--6.
B. Homer Gaucher--1.
C. Edgar E. Covert, John Demay, Shubael Dutton, Michael Gibbons, James M. Preston--5.
D. James Gordon, William H. Kendall, John T. Van Dyke--3.
E. John Briggs, Edward H. Cook, Seth Edwards, James Gray, Corporal Isaac R. Hart, Nathaniel Hopkins, Louis Kepfort, Jedediah D. Osborn, F. J. Overmyre, Hiram Satterley, Francis Stewart--11.
F. William F. Lutz, James Mizner, Cornelius Vanliew--3.
G. John Cowell, John H. Moon, James Vanderhoof--3.
H. George Bryant, Chauncey Hayes, James Lind, Thomas Mayo, Charles F. Myers, James W. Sharp, Horace B. Smoke--7.
I. Edwin Beckwith, Theodore Burdick, John Deits, Edwin Nicholson, Thomas Parish, Robert H. Payne, John Pfeffer, Charles Riley, Eleazur H. Thatcher, Hiram A. Whalen--10.
K. Hiram McCartney, William A. Van Schoten--2.
L. William H. Batt, S. Baxter, George L. Harrington, George M. Van Force--4.
M. Corporal George W. Barnard, Charles S. Helmer, William C. Kelly, Allen Morse, Otheniah Northam, Richard Rowlands, L. Stevens, Lyman D. Stilwell--8.
Troop A, 6; B, 1; C, 5; D, 3; E, 11; F, 3; G, 3; H, 7; I, 10; K, 2; L, 4; M, 8. Total, 63.
The following died as prisoners of war in Richmond, Va., and other prisons:
A. Alexander Bevard, Francis C. Morgan, John T. Sprague, Amos Ward--4.
B. James N. Lewis, John P. Platt--2.
C. Godolphin Dodge, Sidney Marr, Sergeant James W. Pettys, John Smith, Frederick Williams--5.
D. Lyman Blodgett, Gilbert H. Dutcher, Forrest Fairbanks, Rufus Hitchcock, Edwin Nichols, Allen W. Rhoades, Joseph Shaffer, Samuel Sherburne--8.
E. George J. Goodale--1.
F. Samuel Hughes, Daniel Smith, Robert Mukworth--3.
G. John Allen, Seth B. Hinckley, John B. Kay--3.
H. Reuben Walters--1.
I. Corporal J. Osburn Coburn, Luman A. Cutler, Charles Franklin, George C. Hoag, Levi Orner, John Paradise, Joel B. Way--7.
K. Manson Buck--1
M. Harvey S. Curtiss, Homer H. Harvey, Jacob Miers--3.
Troop A, 4; B, 2; C, 5; D, 8; E, 1; F, 3; G, 3; H, 1; I,
7; K, 1; L, 0; M, 3. Total, 38.
The Sixth Cavalry was present in the following battles and skirmishes:
Seneca, Md., June 11, 1863; Hanover, Pa., June 30, 1863; Hunterstown, Pa., July 2, 1863; Gettysburg, Pa., July 3, 1863; Monterey Gap, Pa., July 4, 1863; Cavetown, Md., July 5, 1863; Hagerstown, Md., July 6, 1863; Williamsport, Md., July 6, 1863; Smithtown, Md., July 6, 1863; Boonsboro, Md., July 8, 1863; Hagerstown, Md., July 10, 1863; Falling Waters, Md., July 14 1863; Snicker's Gap, Va., July 19, 1863; Newby's Cross Roads, Va., July 24, 1863; Summerville Ford, Va., Sept. 16, 1863; Jack's Shop, Va., Sept. 26, 1863; James City, Va., Oct. 9-10, 1863; Brandy Station, Va., Oct. 11, 1863; Charlestown, W. Va., Oct. 18. 1863; Gainesville, Va., Oct. 15, 1863; Buckland's Mills, Va., Oct. 19, 1863; Stevensburg, Va., Nov. 19, 1863; Morton's Ford (Mine Run), Va., Nov. 26, 1863; Richmond (Meadow Bridge), Va. (Kilpatrick's raid), Feb. 28-March 1, 1864; Wilderness, Va., May 6, 1864; Todd's Tavern, Va., May 7, 1864; Beaver Dam Station, Va., May 9, 1864; Yellow Tavern, Va., May 11, 1864; Meadow Bridge, Va., May 12, 1864; Hanover Court House, Va., May 21, 1864; Hanovertown, Va., May 27, 1864; Hawes' Shop, Va., May 28, 1864; Baltimore Cross Roads, Va., May 29, 1864; Old Church, Va., May 30, 1864; Cold Harbor, Va., May 31, 1864; Trevillian Station, Va., June 11, 1864; Trevillian Station, Va., June 12, 1864; Winchester, Va., Aug. 11, 1864; Front Royal, Va., Aug.16, 1864; Leetown, Va., Aug. 25, 1864; Shepardstown, Va., Aug. 25, 1864; Berryville, Va., Sept. 3, 1864; Opequan (Winchester), Va., Sept 19, 1864; Luray, Va., Sept. 22, 1864; Fisher's Hill, Va., Sept. 24, 1864; Port Republic, Va., Oct. 1, 1864; Mount Crawford, Va., Oct. 2, 1864;
Woodstock, Va., Oct. 8, 1864; Tom's Brook, Va., Oct. 9, 1864; Cedar Creek, Va., Oct. 19, 1864; Winchester, Va., Nov. 18,
1864; Madison Court House, Va., Dec. 24, 1864; Louisa Court House, Va., March 8, 1865; Five Forks, Va., April 1, 1865; Beaver Mills, Va., April 4, 1865; Sailor's Creek, Va., April 6, 1865; Appomattox Court House, Va., April 9, 1865; High Bridge, Va., April, 1865; Powder River, Wyoming (with Indians), Aug. 31, 1865.
Total enrollment...........................................1838
Killed in action and died of wounds.........................121
Died at Andersonville, Ga., prisoners of war.................65
Died in other places, prisoners of war.......................42
Wounded in action...........................................214
Died of disease.............................................132
Discharged for disability...................................150
The historical part of this volume was written by General James H. Kidd.

John R

Messages In This Thread

The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt
Re: The Western Sharpshooters Regt