This is the only officer found in the Historical Data Systems, Inc.: records for these regiments:
I have found this database cannot be counted on for accurate casualty lists.
T J. Greer
Enlisted on 2/1/1862 as a 1st Lieutenant.
On 2/1/1862 he was commissioned into "B" Co. SC 18th Infantry
(date and method of discharge not given)
* POW 3/29/1865 (place not stated)
* Wounded 3/29/1865 (place not stated) (Severely wounded in left leg, amputated)
* Oath Allegiance 6/9/1865 (place not stated) (Released) [age 22]
Sources used by Historical Data Systems, Inc.:
- Index to Compiled Confederate Military Service Records
- The Medical and Surgical History of the Civil War
His CSMR records his capture at Hatcher’s Run, same date