William A. Broughman
Residence was not listed; 15 years old.
Enlisted on 5/1/1862 at White Sulphur Springs, WV as a Private.
On 5/1/1862 he mustered into "I" Co. VA 22nd Infantry
(date and method of discharge not given)
He was listed as:
* Sick 7/15/1862 Giles Court House, VA (Estimated day)
* On rolls 12/31/1862 (place not stated)
* Wounded 8/26/1863 White Sulphur Springs, WV
* Hospitalized 8/27/1863 (place not stated)
* Sick 4/1/1864 Botetourt County, VA (Sick & wounded at home)
* Returned 10/31/1864 (place not stated) (No further record)
Buried: Fairview Cemetery, Buchanan, Botetourt County, VA
Sources used by Historical Data Systems, Inc.:
- The Virginia Regimental Histories Series
- Research by Al Richardson