1835 BLM record is here:
1876 Plat Atlas here:http://www.historicmapworks.com/Map/US/480705/Township+48+North+Range+10+West/Callaway+County+1876/Missouri/
shows Section 23 with the school building in the NW1/4 of the NE1/4 of section 23. Labeled DM Tucker Administrator.
Givens land grant closest to the school is SE¼NW¼ of Sec 23. This would be the east 40 acres labeled as JT Hensley. Grant #.040 above. Google map link here with township marked.
The second more southerly grant is here :
Both of these are possible however the Columbia-Fulton Rd now known as Rt F would indicate that the later land grants could also be in play.
On the 1876 plat map above Givens grant in section 27 is labeled as Mrs E Givens. William R Givens wife was Elizabeth nee Campbell Givens.
Road trip in the future anyone?